u-blox 7 GNSS evaluation kits
EVK-7 evaluation kits make evaluating the high performance of u-blox 7 positioning technology simple. The built-in USB interface provides both power supply and high-speed data transfer, and eliminates the need for an external power supply. u-blox 7 evaluation kits are compact, and their user-friendly interface and power supply make them ideally suited for use in laboratories, vehicles and outdoor locations. Furthermore, they can be used with a PDA or a notebook PC, making them the perfect companion through all stages of design-in projects.
EVK-7N-0 u-blox 7 Evaluation Kit with TCXO: supports u-blox 7 Chips, MAX-7Q, MAX-7W, NEO-7N
EVK-7C-0 u-blox 7 Evaluation Kit with Crystal: Supports u-blox 7 Chips, MAX-7C, NEO-7M
EVK-7P-0 u-blox 7 Evaluation Kit with Precise Point Positioning: supports NEO-7P
- Easy to use
- Extensive visualization and evaluation features
- Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline A-GNSS services
- 1 USB port, 1 UART port, 1 I2C/SPI port (switchable)
- All ports accessible outside
- Power supply and data transfer over USB (USB V2.0 compatible)
- Compact 105 x 64 x 26 mm EVK-7 unit
- USB cable
- GLONASS antenna with 3 m cable
u-center GPS/GNSS evaluation software
EVK-7 Installer includes u-center, which is an interactive tool for configuration, testing, visualization and data analysis of positioning chips and modules. u-center provides useful assistance during all phases of a system integration project.